Friday, September 25, 2009

Bringing it back

So with this new job there have been some challenges. I now have 80,000 (not exaggerating) square feet of showroom to cover all while carrying a tape measure, cell phone and notes at all times. I am like a moving desk. And of course NONE of my dresses have pockets in them and really sticking a tape measure in my bra is uncomfortable plus it looks bad in front of clients. So instead I decided to bring this back.....
the fanny pack! Seriously it kicks ass. Now, if only I could wear denim to work...

5 comments:

  1. Is that a picture of Nic when he was in High School and you just cropped it so he wouldn't be embarrassed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to bedazzle your fanny pack? If grandma can pull off keeping her smokes, lighter, tissue, and typewriter in her bra I am pretty sure you can keep your office supplies in yours and still be "classy" while grabbing your measuring tape. If nothing else works just borrow moms wedding dress it has pockets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No joke - Jessica is wearing one around NYC. And it looks really cool. You two together will have the fanny pack featured in Vogue in mere minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy speaks the truth! I got a black leather one with a golden tassle.
    HA! Rock it.

    ReplyDelete