Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SK808

Something else worth sharing is this graphic design competition that I entered for a big Roller Derby tournament that is being held here in Honolulu in January, 2010. The competition was to design a logo for the t-shirts, banners, marketing materials, etc. I just found out today that I won! Woot! Here is my design I submitted.


I win 1 million dollars, 56 new packs of fish nets and a new set of skates. Okay not really but I do get my design plastered all over Honolulu and recognition at the event. Mom, I'll save you a t-shirt.

5 comments:

  1. It's perfect! But I'm a little disappointed you didn't use a picture of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so freakin killer. Congrats to you and I want a T-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job! Along with the T Shirt would you get
    me a pair of skates? I need a little workout.
    Mummy

    ReplyDelete