Saturday, March 6, 2010

Another Year Older


Turning 30 was not hard but turning 31, well, let's just say I'm officially starting to feel the wonderful changes that getting older brings you. My boobs are growing down instead of out, each day I feel like I have to ad 10 more minutes to my workout, and now I have to moisturize every night before I go to bed otherwise I wake up looking like dried fruit. Aside from all this though it did not prevent me from having a great birthday.

We turned the heat up in Honolulu Thursday night. Nic has a standing gig at Indigo every Thursday night where he sings and dj's in their green room. We rallied together a bunch of our friends who all met us there. Nic sang well but what he was spinning for the night was off the hook. We had the whole bar dancing until close. It was so fun. The bar staff there takes VERY good care of us so needless to say we put down a few cocktails. My favorite martini they have is a Saketini which is Sake and Vodka shaken with ginger and cucumber. I think I had so many of them that I was speaking Japanese by the end of the night.

3 comments:

  1. "this dj he gets down mixing records while he go round to the hip to the hop you just don't stop producing funky tracks till it makes you drop"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy...

    Tray: Found it!
    Kim: yes (but laughing at the same time)

    ReplyDelete