Thursday, March 25, 2010

Home Sweet Home Chapter II

Let me begin by apologizing for leaving you hanging for so long with chapter II to my PDX visit. Taking any type of vacation always means the week following is endless hours of catch up and organization. Plus, I wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to see my dad master "the dance."
Thursday night was reserved for HT (Hawthorne Theatre). I told Nic that when we were home I wanted to see a show in our old sanctuary. It just so happened to be the Supersucker's which is one of Noodle's favorite bands. Well, we didn't quite make it to the show but we did however make sure we had a quick photo shoot in the green room. (sorry Eddie we drank your booze and ate your hummus).The next morning we headed off to Cannon Beach for a weekend of "I do's", dancing, drinking and fun. Weddings never get old, especially when you get have your family and best friends under one roof. I wish Deb would get married more often. Also, I wish Trevor would have gotten the large beer.

Something tells me the next family wedding might be for Larry and Jerry.








Or maybe Nic and Trevor....








Or maybe Tray and Shan...

2 comments:

  1. Once again I cannot play I spy because I can't get passes ALL the fantastic photos that came with this weekend. Love the one of all 3 of us, don't be mad i took your best friend! But watch out because my next mission is taking your spot in Sugar Q!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just wants us to get married because she thinks it makes her a shoe-in for maid of honor.

    ReplyDelete