Thursday, October 22, 2009

Home Sweet Home


Last night was our first night sleeping in our own bed again. I have been longing for this day. It is so nice to have actual furniture to sit on and dishes to eat off of. I was starting to feel like I was back in college again. Note to self though; when moving to an island don't ship your furniture. I think just about everything took some type of beating. I guess if you think about the 1,000 times our container got picked up, moved and dropped from Portland to Seattle to Honolulu and God knows where else, you kind of have to expect it.

Our apartment is starting to really feel like home. We set up the living room last night so we could watch our first movie together in our new nest. I voted for Top Gun but of course lost to a surfing moving with hot chicks in bikinis. Here is a sneak peak of our new place. I will be posting a virtual tour as soon as we finish unpacking, which should be this time next year.

3 comments:

  1. Tell me the bike's OK. The rest is inconsequential. I can't wait to come see you guys. Tell Nick to stop being a luddite and get a FB account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! dude, do you have plants?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great but something is missing...I don't think all your decor is out for everyone to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete