Sunday, October 4, 2009

Flight HA25


Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life. The man of my dreams will finally be joining me and our Hawaiian life. I cannot wait to be in his arms again but mostly excited that I won't have to eat Hot Pockets anymore. He rocks in the kitchen just like he rocks my world. Nic touches my life in a way that gives me purpose. I once told him while we were dating that "I never want to spend and day of my life without you and that one day I want you to call me your wife." I think what I meant to say was, "I never want to spend a day of my life without you but if I have to I better be called your wife." I never thought I could make it 33 days without him but I am proud of both of us for staying strong and believing in each other. If this is any test towards our marriage we are passing with flying colors. I cannot wait to grow old with him.

2 comments:

  1. We are all so happy that today you'll be together again. You guys have fun and we love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good, because we can't wait to get rid of him. :)

    You kids have fun, see you in a couple months.

    ReplyDelete