Thursday, October 15, 2009

Coming Up For Air

Sorry, I have been making out with my new husband for the past week. I forgot how much attention we required from each other. Especially when we haven't seen each other for the past month. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was when we walked off of that plane. Damn is he a handsome man. It feels so good to wake up to him every day again. We have been having a blast together and he makes me laugh so hard. Our furniture is floating in the middle of the Pacific Ocean right now on a container so the only furniture we have had for the past few weeks is an air mattress. It is so sexy. We have to pump it up every night. Each night Nic goes, "Pump, pump, pump it!." (just like the Bump It commercial). It has been fun showing him the island and he has made a few discoveries on his own too. Yesterday we went up the the North Shore where all of the beautiful beaches are. The waves are already up to 20'! We spent our afternoon at Turtle Bay. Although I miss the Autumn leaves and Oregon's fall beauty, I get to have this at my finger tips.
Each day feels like a vacation even though we both still have to work. There are new foods to eat, people to meet and beaches to explore. I can't wait to share this with everyone.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when my furniture is floating somewhere on the Pacific Ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey you! i was recently pointed to your blog and thought i'd take a look. i read the whole thing! sooo good to catch up sorta. i'm glad you two are there together now and so excited for this new adventure you're on. take care!! -michael

    ReplyDelete