Sunday, August 22, 2010

Life's 4'x4'x6' Box.


It has been exactly two months since my last posting. Does anyone even read this anymore? In two months A LOT has happened. But before I begin let me acknowledge that today is also Nic and I's 1 year anniversary! This is definitely a banner year for us with all of life's changes, obstacles and journeys. Through everything I still have the biggest crush on my husband. God I love him.

Okay,I am no longer going to skirt around this topic. As most of you know we are moving back to Portland. There. I said it. Much like the move to Hawaii it was a bitter sweet decision. Rather than listing all of the reasons of why we have decided to move back I am going to save my words on what I am looking forward to in our next chapter...blond bobby pins. I will no longer have to have them imported. Also, I can't wait to built my roots as team Yannariello (or as Shannon would say Yannapiealyonarelmouoeno). I am ready.

When we moved to Hawaii we fit all of our possessions into a 20' container and shipped it here. Now, our life's possessions fit into a 4'x4'x6' box. I feel like we barely have an identity anymore. I will say that half of that box is filled with my burlesque costumes and shoes. There are just some things a girl can't let go of. One of the things I am excited about is to start our collection of life's treasures but to do it together. Whether it be memories, furniture or recipes to success I am looking forward to building this collection with him.

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY a new post and yes I still read this and that is all that matters. Much like you guys are I am too counting down the till I can call you up and say hey I just opened a bottle of wine and I can't finish it all by my self will you join me? See you both soon. Oh and PS I just got Cambree updated on her shots and bought her some new sports bras so she is ready for you when you guys come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe Tray's post.

    I bet she can always finish a bottle of wine by herself.

    ReplyDelete