Monday, May 17, 2010

Cougar Cruise 2010



So last month my mom and her best friend, Barbie, called me up rather intoxicated threatening that the two of them were going to come to Hawaii to visit. I went along with it over phone thinking that by time their Crown Royal had worn off they would get cold feet. Well guess what...the Crown Royal never wore off and the two of them came to visit us for a week! The four of us had a blast and Nic looked like a pimp with his two cougars and puma.

We tried to keep the agenda simple as they wanted to just learn about our life here. Well...as you know Nic and I have major A.D.D. so keeping anything SIMPLE is foreign to us. Our week ended up being full of fun events, play and laughter. I have learned too that it is always nice to have your mom(s) visit. Somehow the dishes and laundry magically get done and you know you will never go without a meal.



p.s. Uncle Greg, your wife is a horrible bowler.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's cute that they are wearing matching shirts. When we grow up and turn into them, we'll probably still do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! Only, we will probably have matching everything.

    ReplyDelete